Friday, January 16, 2009

Sticking together

"Two are stronger than one and a three fold cord is not quickly broken"

Those words from the scriptures seem so alive in this format. We are encouraging one another and beginning to literally believe that all things are possible, even a lean helthy body. All the posts and comments have been so positive and helpful to me. Thanks everyone for participating.

I know it takes a little extra work to plan, shop, cook and record accurate portions, but it is so worth it. I have never in my life felt so in control of my hunger and I attribute that to not eating junk and the encouragement that I get here in the 8Justright forum.

I have the time so if anyone wants any help just let me know and I will help with recipes and or shopping tips. I am getting quite good at this natural foods biz. It's really a hoot actually and now that I am in the habit, it now takes less time to eat well than it did to eat crappy.

 I find in taking stock of my situation that since I started on the cpap machine, I am getting to bed early,  I am in school and eating right so I have healthy and wise covered. Now I'm just waiting for wealthy to kick in. Hey, it's got to be just around the corner, right?

Love you guys...

1 comments:

Kate said...

I know our ship will come in EVENTUALLY!

Love you babe!