Monday, January 5, 2009

Here we are

Well...This is exciting! I find it to be true that often, in any project,  the cumulative result of teamwork is so much more than the sum of it's parts and I am anticipating as much here.


I stepped on the scale this morning and then put the "weight" of my intellect behind mapping out a strategy to capture first prize. I doubt not my intention nor do I doubt my ability to logically construct a sensible and effective diet plan. I do however doubt my ability to focus and stay motivated, but not as much with this forum to assist.

Finally, while I fully expect to win the competition, I am praying fervently for each of you to achieve beyond your expectations, not for vanity or glory, but for health and release from the bondage of unhealthy appetite. 

I love you all. Much success! 

Pops

1 comments:

Kate said...

Welcome BigMac55! I LOVE your attitude of grace. I believe in you and you will be able to stay focussed and complete your goal. Love you!