Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2 - And We Are On Our Way!!

Good morning! Day one was great. I have chosen to use http://www.fitday.com/ to track my food and activity diary. This site is awesome and it's FREE. Check it out.

The comments section is not working yet, but will be up and running soon. We can also post some "before" pitures. That might be a fun way to keep track too. What do you all think?

Be blessed today and remember:
1 Corinthians 10:13 "There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it."
God is just a whisper away, and He has promised to make a way of escape from our temptations. All we have to do is ASK!

~M

3 comments:

Kate said...

ok, I think I've figured out the comments!! YAY!

Faith said...

Fitday is a great site! thanks for the suggestion momma.

I'm doing good so far (being sick kind of helps); I have switched to all natural decaf tea instead of soda and juice... I packed lunches 2 days in a row!!! i'm on a roll :)

Kate said...

Yay!! way to go sweetie! We can do it. One day at a time. I'm so proud of you!!

~M