Monday, August 10, 2009

Week 2 Recap

We had our week 2 weigh-in this morning (the start of our 3rd week.) Janel and I started on Fitday to get going logging our calories, and shifted to Myfooddiary.com at the end of week 1. Between the two of us we have lost about 15-16 pounds. Not too shabby!

We continue to take it slow and figure out what works best for us. There are things we like that we don't want to allow ourselves right now because we haven't really built up the habit support system we need for sustainable weight loss. It would be way too easy for me to have a few bad days in a row and then fall off the wagon. Janel is a really good role model for me and we are using each other to stay accountable.

Thanks to Mom for keeping this blog going and for leading the charge! I am sooooo proud of you Ma :) Make me catch you! I'm looking forward to a great week and I will have more updates to come shortly.

Love,
-a

1 comments:

Kate said...

Great job!! I agree on the sustained habit approach. It does get easier once you have some automatic "good" habits in place to "bounce right back" after one or two "unhealthy" food choices. Keep up the good work......catch me if you can!! LOL