Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Phase "Colorado"

Well, traveling is typically the hardest time for me to make good food choices and this is no different. I think it is a combination of the social draw and the abundance of indulgent choices available when eating out. I have managed to try and make some good choices though.
I am looking forward to getting home to the safety and comfort of my "healthy routines".

Let me add that just connecting with you guys to talk about it is giving me renewed, resolve.

1 comments:

Kate said...

I'm keeping you in prayer and can just imagine the temptation. Remember that God's word says that He will make a way of escape for you from your temptation if you ask Him. Try not to fall back on "old" thought patterns that have sabataged you in the past...... Love you and miss you!!