Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Brand New Day...

Today is a brand new day; a day to experience things from a new perspective. A day to rejoice that you are alive and well for one more day.

A day to celebrate all of our victories great and small!

A brand new day to appreciate family ties and friends who still love us; sometimes in spite of ourselves.

Today is a day to seek and find the silver lining of our lives. Then stop to really let what that is sink in.

What is your silver lining? What are you thankful for?

Today, my silver lining is that God is the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow. Now that is something to rejoice about!

My scripture for today: Romans 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

My Prayer for today:
Father, I'm thankful that your love doesn't change or depend on my successes or failures. It isn't more or less; it just is. Thank you that your grace and mercy are new every day. Thank you for this brand new day...I WILL rejoice in it.......and count my blessings." :)

0 comments: