Monday, August 24, 2009

Hoping VS Believing; where do you stand?

Hoping for a better week this week. I wonder how long it will take for my hair to grow back and for me to feel back in balance again.............so sad.

Correction: BELIEVING for a better week this week. I will be in balance again soon!! God is good and I am believing that all things work together for good for those who love HIM and are called according to his purpose. I AM CALLED!! And I say yes, Lord, yes, yes, yes!! Thanks for the encouragement today Adam!!

Scripture for today: Romans 8:26-28
26 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words;

27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.

28 And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

My prayer for today:
"Father, help me to always remember that you have given us your Holy Spirit who actually does intercede for us when we are overwhelmed and feeling lost. We don't even need to have the words because you know the words; we just have to come and be in your presence and allow your Spirit to intercede for us. So Father, I come just as I am to be in your presence and trust that you will cause these "things" in my life that are troubling me to work together for good. Amen and Amen."

0 comments: