Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 5 and stronger that ever!!

Wow, my mind is blown that we are starting week 5. I am officially down 9 lbs but more importantly, my body is at peace without any wild, unhealthy cravings that I have to constantly fight. That, my dear family, is a huge victory for me!! I can only attribute it to the fact that I am FINALLY tuned in to giving my body what it needs with the healthy food choices and cutting out excess white flour, sugar and most importantly sodium which seems to drive a lot more unhealthy habits than I EVER realized.

Anyway, I just wanted to hop on quick and post an update. I'm not sure if anyone is still keeping up with the site, but don't you dare give up! If you've had a tough time staying on track or coming up with a plan that works for you, don't be discouraged. It's never too late to move forward. Remember that it's the baby steps that count. It's one baby step at a time that get you pointed in the right direction. Remember the rudder on a ship is the tiniest part of the ship but has the most impact on the direction that the ship ends up going in.

Dad and I are here if you need prayer or help with suggestions. Love you lots!! Hang in there. I know life is throwing many trials toward a lot of you, but don't despair, your Father in heaven is your ever true source of strength and courage and help in the time of trouble. Just ask Him, he's only a whisper away.

Psalm 37:9 "But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble."

~M

1 comments:

BigMac55 said...

Thanks Kate for the encouragement. If a couple of old geezers like us,(sorry I mean me ha,ha not you of course) can do this how much more those young whipper snappers.