Monday, February 2, 2009

The post superbowl post

Well, the Cardinals came up just short, but not for lack of effort. It was actually a pretty entertaining game, what I saw of it. I spent the entire day yesterday, except for a short time to go to church, catching up on homework and rebuilding my computer. 

It has been needing it anyway, slow and quirky, but man! My mac is broken :-( 

So I took the easy way out and got a new hard drive,  installed it, created four partitions, installed xp on the first one, windows 7 beta on the second, and Fedora 10 Linux on the third. The fourth is for ????? at this point. 

I also had to install and configure all my goodies on the XP partition, Office 2007, antivirus, etc. including a C compiler for my programming class.  

I did not count what I ate yesteday, but I ate all good things ...OK maybe a little too much bread pudding, but it was home made...and I am down 25 overall. 

I am skipping the gym today, because I caught Mom's cold and feel crappy. I don't want to spread my disease around the gym either.

I hope you are all finding some success in your diets. I don't hear much from you'se all????

LOVE YOU ....................................POPS

2 comments:

Kate said...

buumer on your mac babe! :(
and sorry about passing on my cold! Glad you're hanging in there though.

Love ya!

BigMac55 said...

Well, of course, I can look at the MAC as another training opportunity to troubleshoot and repair the issue.
The cold...hmmm????
Nope, no good way to look at that as far as I can see.