Friday, February 6, 2009

Pizza and Beer

Wednesday night I met some old friends from the office and we made two kettles of beer at Deja Brew in Shrewsbury. We made an Oatmeal Stout and a recipe called Backporch Pale Ale.

It really is a lot of fun. One of the guys went and bought pizza and I had three slices. Along with a few beers etc., not a great night as far as calories go, but you should be able to do those kinds of things and enjoy them, just not every day.

I feel great and I am finally over the cold (at least 90%) but I probably won't make the gym today becasue the schedule is just too hectic. I'll try to get something in tomorrow and back to the gym Monday.

I hope you are all doing as good as you hoped, more so in your walk with God but also in your life choices. I love you all. 

Pops

0 comments: